1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Realistic Highway Mod (rhm2) 2.00

Highway Mod Puzzle Pieces

1. phamduysc

phamduysc Vagabond

Hi, I cannot fit ramp with RHM in bridge mode.
    Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Attached Files:

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

delete nogerivans nocollision rhm-interchange mod, build your rhm and re-add the mod

phamduysc likes this.
  3. Ziomallowy

Ziomallowy Vagabond

I don't have connecion with my town hall! Why? Maybe bug???

4. kipate

kipate Governor

By the way, for all the newbies that want to make nice elevated highways:
    As you know, you cannot easily put one bridge into one direction, and then mirror the opposite
    running bridge exactly, the angle will in most cases be a bit different, in case you do it freehandedly.
    As some hint:
    Use the bridges of this mod, http://xlnation.net/resources/rural-road.367/, maybe also in combination with some of pharmist's bridge mods. Those bridges you can easily mirror by placing one long bridge,
    then put a small 90° piece of that bridge at the end of the long bridge, and then put another long bridge
    close to the first one in 90°, connected to the connector piece :)
    Afterwards, delete the bridges and replace them with RHM bridges...

5. Azmil Jamil

Azmil Jamil Vagabond

Hi there,

I need some help here..

I already installed interface and RHM... the problem is nothing appeared just only a normal option.. already ticked the expert setting.

Mine is Cities XL Platinum

6. Bltkhanas

Bltkhanas Vagabond

Hi guys! i'm new in this forum, first of all i want to thank people who care website and mods, apparently they are doing really appreciable work.

I downloaded the RHM2 : http://xlnation.net/resources/realistic-highway-mod-rhm2.371/download?version=377 and the User Interface mod : http://xlnation.net/resources/xl-user-interface-mod.8/, installed them both but the game ain't working (when i remove RHM2 it works properly), so i'm trying to figure out the problem i need some help please guys, the game with RHM2 installed is completely different ! :(

C:\Users\ANAS\AppData\Local\Focus Home Interactive\Cities XL 2011\log

[03:22:03] CORE mcStreamBin.cpp ( 282) Assert This shouldn't happen in release...
    [03:22:06] CORE mcFile.cpp ( 198) Error can't open file data\config\gembeachscenarii.cfg
    [03:22:06] SIMTOURIST pesTourismParams.cpp ( 179) Error pesTourismParams::LoadScenarii : Can't load <data/config/gembeachscenarii.cfg>
    [03:22:06] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error HighLightMgr compiled
    [03:22:06] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Compiling Data/Test/MapList.cxl
    [03:22:06] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error Compiling Data/Test/MapList.cxl done
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP4_11
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP4_17
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP5_25c
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 4 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP5_26
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP6_10
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 3 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP6_22
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP7_23
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP7_32
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP9_11
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP9_17
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP10_11
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape CHAP10_17
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape GEMCHAP1_12
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 4 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape GEMCHAP1_17
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape GEMCHAP2_18
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape GEMCHAP2_25
    [03:22:07] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error vous devrez ajouter 1 bâtiments supplémentaires pour valider l'étape GEMCHAP2_29
    [03:22:15] CoreTag ctTagContainer.cpp ( 192) ErrorBuild Tag <FastWayBuildingBridge> is not defined in tag list, check Tags.cfg

7. Alex24

Alex24 Moderator
    Staff Member

weird, is the uim installed correctly (path)?

Bltkhanas likes this.
  8. Bltkhanas

Bltkhanas Vagabond

In fact, few moments after i post the message i noticed that it wasn't installed correctly so i reinstalled it and it works properly ! thanks anyway :)

9. Steven H. Endermann

Well! Here I go again with the RHM. I hope that I can get it down this time. I will try to re-watch some of the tutorials, and maybe I can figure out what I did wrong last time.

10. lachmat

lachmat Vagabond

Hi, I was wandering if RHM2 works with Cities XXL? it would make it so mush more fun. I tried with XLnation interface, doesn't work, and alone doesn't work.
    Thanks for testing it on XXL :)

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  11. zanson

zanson Vagabond

Would def love this for XXL

12. Steven H. Endermann

Did Cities XXL come out already?

13. lachmat

lachmat Vagabond

It would be awsomme to have RHM2 for Cities XXL! ;)

RRAHH likes this.
  14. lachmat

lachmat Vagabond

Yes it is on Steam :)

15. RRAHH

RRAHH Vagabond

I'm hoping to see this mod in the workshop soon myself. I absolutely loved it on Cities XL 2012 and Platinum. One thing though, I'd like to see the highway lighting mod and the highway signs mod as well as the different highway road textures mods bundled as one mod. I should be allowed to choose between the different textures for different parts of the highway. I also wish there were tunnel ramps so that I could do tunnel merges and splits like in real life.

I'm probably asking for too much in all honesty. ;)

16. wayne delaporte

wayne delaporte Skilled Worker

hi,how do I unzip once downloaded,and placed into my mods file? don't know how to,need a step by step guide.PLEASE

17. RRAHH

RRAHH Vagabond

It depends on whether you bought the game through steam or at the store and don't have steam.

For Steam, it's as follows.

1. Download file
    2. Unpack file using winzip or winrar.
    3. Click the browse button (Not Entrapen but the button next to the file path dialog box) and go to C:\Computer > Program Files x86 > Steam > Steam Apps > Common > Cities XL (your version) > Paks
    4. Click OK
    5. Click Entrapen

For non Steam, remove step three and four and you're good.

As an aside, I believe there is a tutorial on the first page.

P.S. This mod insta-crashes CXXL

18. wayne delaporte

hi,I follow everything,put it in the right place,
    bought at store,and I place it in the required place,i click on "entrapen" and it seems only half gets downloaded...is there any other way of doing it.

19. RRAHH

RRAHH Vagabond

Did you make sure to download the UIM? UIM is a dependency mod and you need to install it before attempting any other mod installs.

20. wayne delaporte

yes,I download rhm extract all,send it to mod file,and nothing works...step by step easy guide would be good