1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Road Types

Discussion in 'General Forums' started by The Funky Monk, Sep 24, 2014.

1. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

Look ....I not going to get into a word battle with you... I don't even know you... I just didn't like what you said about CXL that's all. I apologize if you didn't like the response but I stand behind whatever say to anyone... apparently some folks out there thought it was appropriate, because I haven't been chastised for it..

kipate likes this.
  2. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Let's stop with the arguing please. Any further off topic posts will be deleted.

kipate likes this.
  3. JMCD

JMCD Vagabond

I think having a highway/freeway system like Pitty's RHM mod for Cities XL would be great. The UI doesn't have to be similar, but having the ability to choose between 1-5 lanes with various connectors for on/off ramps and interchanges would be a wonderful addition. Also if you could gear your city towards public transit/car transit would be neat. If freeways were classified as preferred roads for commuting that would be a realistic feature that would make sense. E.G., higher speed limits mean people may take a longer way there. Same goes for public transit, if there is a faster way there between multiple bus lines or alternate transport. For me transit and unrestricted construction are the things that I enjoy about cities XL. Being able to tweak every building and road to make a realistic city is the most entertaining bit for me. I'm really impressed by this game, but I'd like to see a bit more in regards to building a city without restriction. I'm happy to see another City Builder on the market, modability will fill any gaps that aren't part of the game anywho :)