1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Skullz's Projects And Betas

Discussion in 'Projects' started by skullz613, Aug 30, 2014.

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

If you want to make one using the older method then have a look at funky's tutorials. It's where I started.
    I have not used the new map maker enough to be able to help. I have not used it since last year I think.

2. daochunhan

daochunhan Governor

ok,i solve it,i appreciate your kindness

3. daochunhan

daochunhan Governor

thank you,i solve it already,the problem is that i make mistake of shadowmap"s alpha channel,my fault.

4. javier

javier Skilled Worker

hello I would like to know if there is any norfolk pine mod thank you

5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Unfortunately not yet. I have tried making one in speedtree but can not get the tree to look anything like a norfolk pine. If the updated versions of speedtree were compatible with XXL I could easily do one.

6. javier

javier Skilled Worker

Too bad I don't have any Norfolk pine model, but I have other models if you want, I will pass them on and thanks for answering my question

7. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

Hi, a few years ago you modified "GlobexCo boats" so that I could connect the boats to the road. How hard is it and what do I have to do to modify for example Modular Airport Pack

8. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

To be honest it was so long ago I will have to go through the files I made for that mod to see what I changed.

Project_Oz likes this.
  9. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

Don't bother anymore. I don't know what I checked before i write to you, but I see that you can control the direction of the runway with a road. I apologize and thank you.

10. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

OK, I have not found what I changed yet but need to get myself back into how everything works, I want to do some more trees and finish the trres I had sarted many months ago. Real life got in the way and a bad addiction to playing Rust.

kipate likes this.
  11. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

Can you remove the road and the buildings from cereal farm. Please, please, please:boww::boww:
    Is the farm with read barn cxl_screenshot_inn_70.jpg

12. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Thats one of the ingame farms. Will have to have find where the files are. I have not done any modding for XL or XXL for so long its going to be like learning it all again :)

Project_Oz likes this.