1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

The "bootleg River" City Building Contest

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by IcyHot, Nov 4, 2014.

1. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

You guys do know you need to post in the official contest thread?

2. buell

buell Skilled Worker

yes mate:D i still have few things to be done;)

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Well I managed to get mine finished in time and posted it yesterday.

Looks like I'm the only one crazy enough to cover all the hills in plaza. Big thanks to Nicko for his Wooded Forest Dry Ground Area. With out that I couldn't of got the look I wanted.

FussionM and kipate like this.
  4. FussionM

FussionM Executive

Thanks @kipate
    Where I live, small propeller aircrafts connect the neighbouring islands. So i liked them to have their own mini runway lol
    I rushed building the airport just to get the competition done in time, I 've realised not all pieces are in the correct place

kipate likes this.
  5. buell

buell Skilled Worker

6. FussionM

FussionM Executive

Thanks @buell
    (have a look at @RedZone19 CJ Breeze Coast for me is the best city ever made, ofcourse this has nothing to do with the Bootleg comp))

7. Artmaster

Artmaster Executive

Whoops missed the submission date by a day...my city won't load anyway, never got to finish it. BUT I'll still share the majority of it:
    Presenting Huckleton
    Register or to view Spoiler content!
    Hope it was enjoyed! I had fun building it, then I felt stupid for adding too many skyscrapers...such temptations they are...

8. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Its a shame you missed the deadline. I don't know what could of made you forget though.

9. Artmaster

Artmaster Executive

I actually meant to do this yesterday...just totally forgot with the Superbowl and everything. Anyway, I don't feel like it deserves to be voted on, because it never got finished.

The Funky Monk likes this.
  10. solo

solo Executive

got really busy over the last few weeks, and haven't finished. might post it as a cj when Im done, there all looking really good.