1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

The "Gonaives[戈纳伊夫]" City Building Contest

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by IcyHot, May 27, 2015.

1. RedZone19

RedZone19 Mayor

One question, is that the submissions won't be considered after 00:00 PST ?

2. kipate

kipate Governor

3. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Bedsheet! sorry about that. I don't know how I missed Laadwadesh in my salute - it is gorgeous.

4. Clemech4

Clemech4 Ambasidor

Masterpiece? thank you :D So many beautiful cities in one time, I like the contest :)

CraCkeR JaCk and Mr.X² like this.
  5. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

The guys, I congratulate you on your work!
    All your cities are beautiful, with good ideas,
    I have one favorites but I keep him for me!:p

CraCkeR JaCk likes this.
  6. Inan

Inan Governor

Oh yeah, some very good and creative entries so far. I've seen many great ideas, everybody deserves credits for the work spent on the cities. I tried to take part as well, but the map didn't match my plans for the N.U.R. I'm sure there will be another competition, i hope i can use the city also as CJ.

Good luck! :) :) :)

CraCkeR JaCk likes this.
  7. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm cutting it fine with my entries. My XL is lagging like crazy on this map. Think from memory it started when I built an area of land over the water.
    I'm trying to get some decent screens but it's a nightmare moving the camera around. I have not had a lot of time to work on my city due to moving and working here and there but still submit what I have so far.

8. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Skullz - still looking forward to your entry. Inan - sorry not to see yours. Will be looking for it next time.

9. veija2

veija2 Mayor

And it was worth the wait - beautiful entry, skullz.

10. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

You guys have about 5 more hours to submit entries

11. CraCkeR JaCk

CraCkeR JaCk Elite

Thanks Inan, Sad that you aren't making an entry love your creativity, At first I wasn't a fan of this map but now I love it. Looking forward seeing you in the next competition. All the entry's make the next competition all that much harder to match or surpass, Got to bring the A game on it. Thank to our map maker, Host, and modders, XLN Rocks! :xllove:

12. RedZone19

RedZone19 Mayor

Woops just in time. I had loads of fun building with the map so a thousand thanks to the map creator, and the modders of-course. A little bit disappointed in myself 'cause I can't show the completed work...poor time management (n)

Anyway, I'm proud of my work. I think it is by far my best attempt in creating a realistic city. I hadn't not been put as much effort as I had with Breeze Coast, that passion is coming back! Well done everyone.

13. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks :) I was not 100% happy with it but some areas came out OK. It was actually my third attempt. The first one I dumped after a few hours but the second one had over a weeks playing time in it but something just did not feel right so I dumped that one as well.

14. CraCkeR JaCk

CraCkeR JaCk Elite

Glad you got your entry in(y),,,,,,,I think? lol jk, anyway finished or not spectacular work we all had that poor time management issue going on. and Skulls I feel your pain I too had started more than once, as always Share/Extend/Enjoy

15. chenchuan

chenchuan Mayor

All cities are nice.
    :b2::b2::b2:

marryson123 likes this.