1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Trading In Xxl Is Broken

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by JimmiG, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Unskilled Worker

The game also forgets the expert mode check box. Hopefully that is fixed too.

Payiuco likes this.
  2. HooHeeHaa

HooHeeHaa Skilled Worker

Eh this new CXXL is annoyingly forgetful. Always forgets to switch Expert Mode on. As for Trading, it works normal on my computer.

3. Jamezinho

Jamezinho Unskilled Worker

Well, the patch fixed the trading issue but expert mode still resets every time. No big deal I guess, but I was hoping it would be fixed. The issue has been raised on the official forum so FHI should be aware.

4. HooHeeHaa

HooHeeHaa Skilled Worker

With 1.3 patched, it goes wrong again. Sometimes it's normal but sometimes all trading tokens are reset...................Speechless

5. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

I think its been fixed already? community mod? either way mine seems to be saving fine now.