1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

What Do You Hope For In Cities Xxl?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Radiant Dawn, Jan 6, 2015.

1. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

So I take it if it's the same as CXL you won't be getting it.

2. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

I also hope for some kind of ferry boat system of some kind, and perhaps some other boat/ship system for like freight ships for instance. Also perhaps a cruise ship system with terminals and actual animated ships with a realistic wake trail behind to add to realism. I doubt that this feature will be included, but that's not to say I can't hope. And if these features that I've hoped for thus far aren't included, then I hope for them in the next release if there will be one and whenever that will be.

3. msFiorentina

msFiorentina Executive

A UDI system!!!! Why only an avatar to walk with? Why no car? or plane Or helicopter?

4. MuxLee

MuxLee Executive

3 days from launch and still no gameplay video. I remember buying cxl and playing it with no mods it was nt much fun. I think I will wait while before I buy it or at least until there are enough mods to make it worthwhile. Looking at the new pictures on the website it looks like a step backwards ......

Marcos Silveira likes this.
  5. Stevo

Stevo Skilled Worker

I'm waiting for a dvd version due out on the 12th. And that will give me time to have good look at it. If there's still performance issues I'll give it a miss.

6. Danny699

Danny699 Unskilled Worker

I'm going to wait until my birthday (in March) to buy it. Totally looking forward to it, and I would gladly pay for basically the same game with multicore support (y)