1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Xxl Mods Compatibility List 2015-02-07

Cities XXL

1. Shinobiwun

Shinobiwun Vagabond

problems with Pharmist_WATER_ROAD_PAK_v1.25.patch
    yes it dose work but a lot of the roads like the small and medium farm roads are no longer available when installed

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I had to remove the 40x50 road from it to get it to work.

3. ronrn

ronrn Governor

All of my default roads are now water roads (I'm guessing that is how it is supposed to work) and none of them seem to be missing.
    I wouldn't know how to make changes to the mod, even if I wanted to.

4. GaryMike

GaryMike Vagabond

I am having the same problem with xlnation_aitortilla01_GERMAN_PACK_v1.0.patch. It allows me to build a few homes, then crashes the game. This is a GREAT mod, and I sure do miss it!

5. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

@ GaryMike
    Here is the answer of Altiris.
    That works perfectly

"You need to subscribe to the latest XLN Furniture dependency pack on steam workshop it has the updated f_redpart1.sgbin, make sure to delete any manually installed version. "

6. GaryMike

GaryMike Vagabond

Thank you! That works well.

7. Supersnake

Supersnake Mayor

Be careful with my CXL plazas mods. I think none is compatible with XXL. They crashed my game. I'll check that.

8. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

Why would that be? I already have areas uploaded to steam working fine. cant remember changing anything either.
    Unless yours have different settings tags etc

9. Supersnake

Supersnake Mayor

Well, you're right. They work BUT textures are darkest in XXL than in Platinum!!! I don't know why.

10. Topboy

Topboy Vagabond

11. Onders

Onders Vagabond

12. Onders

Onders Vagabond

Hey XL Nations Community!!!

This is only my second post after the reply above and am so happy to be a part of this great site now. I just want to get a big thank you to all the mod makers and contributors (especially the guys from Aus & NZ) out of the way for all the awesome stuff that they have uploaded or posted here... I almost creamed my pants upon discovering this site awhile back. Just unbelievable stuff. (I really hope Cities: Skylines gets similar if not better stuff.... sigh waiting waiting sigh)

For my first contribution, as I'm definitely no skilled modder yet, I thought I'd help people get XXL on board with compatible mods. So I have just spent the past 5 days before and after work installing most of the mods I could and checking them in XXL. (I used the Xxl Mods Compatibility List as a starting reference - thx ode1299).

The list below has been installed and opened in a working city (1.7 Million people) and I've zoomed in and out around the place but haven't placed all the buildings yet (so maybe disaster awaits). So far, so good... but I have read that some parts of these mods may not be able to be found in the menu due to UIM problems but so far they all do not crash the game as far as I can tell. I also have a list of ones that I've found on my journey that seem to cause problems at the bottom. Hope this helps y'all.

Please see the included text file for compatible mod list as it wouldn't fit in post limits.

**********************************************************************************
    File Listing For: [D:\Game Downloads\Cities XL Mods\XXL Incompatible] on 4/03/2015
    **********************************************************************************

Xlnation_MicroSphera92_ind_FHI_Headquarters_v1.0.patch [929 KB]
    XLN_Altiris_ResidenceCL_Elite_T1-T3_V0.2.patch [6 MB]
    XLN_Monty_deco_UEPII_GatewayArch_v1.0.patch [2 MB]
    XLN_Monty_deco_UEPII_GloriaVictis_v1.0.patch [1 MB]
    XLN_Monty_h_suibob_GaliciaResidence_v1.0.patch [1 MB]
    XLN_Monty_ind_EspacioTower_v1.1.patch [1 MB]
    XLN_Monty_PlazaEspana_Fountain_v1.0.patch [2 MB]
    ZZZ_XLN_Montoto_Day_Night_Cycle_Mod_v1.2.2.patch [2 MB]

Attached Files:

13. metrocity345

metrocity345 Elite

How would I supposed to know if some or most of the mods do work or don't work?? This is confusing for me. o_O:unsure:

14. Mich

Mich Unskilled Worker

Are they all working now?

15. Puss in boots

Puss in boots Executive

No

16. Mich

Mich Unskilled Worker

do you know how not working, or it all?