1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Cityhouses pack 2 1.5 patch is no good

Cityhouses pack 2

1. axel

axel Governor

2. secpol

secpol Governor

I think, at night can not light one color in all windows at once

axel likes this.
  3. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

4. Zudien96

Zudien96 Skilled Worker

Awesome new buildings mod but where to get side road parking mod? Look really realistic. Can you give a link?

5. Steven H. Endermann

I really like these buildings. Please make more!

6. Daruu

Daruu Vagabond

Hi, i love the buildngs, but they appear when you just want to make some blocks, do you think you could make them appear on the america's pack? this way there will be more order and it will not happen
    n_n thanks

7. axel

axel Governor

yes they all watch football (y)

secpol likes this.
  8. axel

axel Governor

Hi Mr.X2 i did try to do this but sommehow i cant sem to get this done i have to get in to it, problem is after i put the lightmap in the whole texture reformse

Mr.X² likes this.
  9. axel

axel Governor

its a mod but cant remember from who?

10. axel

axel Governor

will do mate soon in a few weeks(y)

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  11. axel

axel Governor

I am sorry mate, but i dont know exactly wat you mean?

12. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

if u need help with that dont hesitate to ask me or others for support ;)
    first thought: did u apply it to second uv channel?

13. ronrn

ronrn Governor

try:
    Transportation - On Road Parking Mod
    warning:not all of these roads work in XXL 2015

14. axel

axel Governor

i thought i did mate, if i start with new buildings ill try it again and let you know (y)

15. Daruu

Daruu Vagabond

You know, like, there is a small gift icon, and then you click it and have the america, europe, asia, beach, mountain options, i think it would b better if you put this kind of buildings in there n_n because they have different base size.

So, when you try to put random buildings around (just the small square and wait for something to be built in there) sometimes, your buildings appear in there, and it looks messy, because they have smaller bases

axel likes this.
  16. axel

axel Governor

I Didnt know this I have to look in to it, and do you mean when I upload my mod? My computer Will be fine for à week of for rep but I Will have à look at it after that, thans you for the tip

Daruu likes this.
  17. axel

axel Governor

For reparation I mean

Daruu likes this.
  18. axel

axel Governor

Daruu, can you explane to me please wat you mean by smaller bases? so i can have a look in the weekend to fix this, you mean this? :
    Geographical Tag:
    • Western Europe
    Common Era Tag:
    • 1900 to 1950
    • 1950 to 2000

19. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

I found a major problem with these buildings showing fire protection satisfaction, plus problems showing other service satisfaction levels. I ended up deleting buildings and mods as these buildings aren't worth building because they are so poor at showing service satisfaction, especially fire. I built a fire station on the corner and the building right next to it showed yellow and the one two doors down showed red. On the other street the building right behind the fire station showed red as well.

The buildings themselves are beautifully rendered but I'm more interested in function than form. I hope that axel will fix the service satisfaction levels to conform to other buildings so that I can once again download and use them. If he fixes them then hopefully he won't respond to my poor rating so I can in the future delete it and give it a 5 star rating again.

You can see the problem in this video near the end. You'll be able to clearly see how differently these buildings show fire service satisfaction than ones around them. The buildings in the 1st city buildings pack also has this problem.

20. axel

axel Governor

Hi OmniusPrime,

I lookt at my city and put a fireplace in it with all my buildings, i dont have the problem in my city like you have (see pics) But i would like to fix this so i hope maybe any of the modders cane give us help maybe somme one knows what this could be, if i know what the problem is i would gladly fix the problem.

Attached Files:

OmniusPrime likes this.