1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

XXL Realistic Highway Mod 2 2.5

XLN_XXL_RHM2_pitty_xlnation_staff-v2.5

1. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

Not exactly sure if this has been covered already, but the two lane elevated highway exits and entrances are not showing up, but the one that were already built are still there, letting me believe that access to them is still available, but I can't find them where I thought they'd be and the pictures of the elevated exits are where they're supposed to be, but are somehow linked to the ground level exits.... HELP someone. Thank you

2. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

@ronrn
    I modified the patch so that the construction of highways in "Cities XXL" are identical to the version "Cities XL"
    Normally, highways connect to roads without any problems.

What is safe, it's that you can keep both mods followings :
    XLN_XXL_RHM2_pitty_xlnation_staff-v1.1
    xln_alvin_RHM_addon_Vol01_1.01_XXL

and,
    Logically, the others mods from your list, no problem.

The Guys,
    If you have a doubt,
    Show me pictures of your problems!

3. Kurtis Edwards

But what about the bridge intersection. You know, building a bridge too long and needing to cut it down to length by intersecting another bridge and breaking it up into two pieces that you can delete individually to get your length. RHM use to be able to do that, but I cannot with this version.

4. Dreian

Dreian Moderator
    Staff Member

@Drazicdesign

Kurtis n'etait pas sur que tu comprennes sa question, et m'a demande de la traduire en français au cas où.

Pourrais tu mettre à jour le mod RHM sur XXL en lui ajoutant la possibilité de créer des intersections au niveau des ponts (visiblement RHM sur XL pouvait permettre cela).

5. shaun lindgren

shaun lindgren Unskilled Worker

Did a fresh install of XXL and installed only Community mod 2.05 and RHM2.1 and I get a crash after an hour into making a new city. I have tried everything. I can prevent crashes by sliding traffic to 0 but the game gets soo dull.

If I remove RHM2.1, I do not get a crash ever again.

What is everyone doing to avoid this crash and enjoy RHM2.1 with traffic?

[15:47:20] LIVE Live/LiveTrafic/lsnMetaBehavio ( 102) Assert lsnMetaBehaviour::s_Create : NULL lane

6. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Kurtis, I'm sorry, I don't know how.
    Also, I think, it was not possible, in version "Cities XL"

Merci pour ton aide.

I am sorry. I can not help you.
    What type of roads do you play?

Default roads
    French roads
    German roads
    American roads
    English roads

7. Kurtis Edwards

Mr. X2 made an edit that allow all but the two different 1 lane RHM bridges to intersect. The 1 lane RHM bridges only problem is the intersection is invisible, which Mr. X2 said was due to a missing a file. sbin or something like that.. I am not a modder so can't exactly recall which file.. but it was something like sbin.. sorry. I have his edit and tested it on my system.

8. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

you can use this one: XLN_XXL_pitty_RHM_V1.2mrx2edit1.patch
    @Drazicdesign to make bridges interchangeable you need to go into roads foundation folder and change "allowintersections" to 1 in each class file. Kurtis told me that one sgbin intersection file for a bridge is missing, but.. who cares :D

Drazicdesign and Kurtis Edwards like this.
  9. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Thanks for the information!

10. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Changing "allow intersection" to "1" works but you must draw the bridge all the way through (+).
    If you also change "allow snap" to "1", a bridge can intersect from just one side (T).

11. shaun lindgren

Default roads. Do you think changing the roads up may work? Is there a difference between default and American roads?

12. shaun lindgren

Tried default roads and american, still get the null lane crash error. This is hopeless. I've literly tried everything, even messing with the globalsettings.cfg but with no luck.

13. shaun lindgren

I have prevented the null lane crash error as it seems.

Crashing Game | XLNation - Cities XXL

Definately a glitch when you connect rhm piece to a regular road and create an intersection. When you zoom it and you have lots of traffic on the screen it crashes. When I replaced the rhm pieces with regular 2lane one way road pieces and make regular intersections, the game is stable. See the image I posted in the other thread.

Now how is it possible to fix this?

14. xperiac

xperiac Unskilled Worker

great job! Ilike it.

15. Lily

Lily Vagabond

Super awesome but I just can't build bridges. No matter what, I get the the "Bridge foundation too low" message.

16. ronrn

ronrn Governor

17. Wardup

Wardup Vagabond

Hi,

Thanks for that mod, but i can't find any connector piece. I only have highways and highways on bridges.
    Register or to view Spoiler content!
    Any idea why?

18. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Here
    upload_2015-11-29_13-42-40.png

kipate likes this.
  19. Jagjeet

Jagjeet Vagabond

i cannot see cars on these roads. rest, everything in working well.

20. Steven H. Endermann

Cars animate where there is the highest traffic. Also, somewhere in the settings, you can select traffic density (something like that). Try turning that up to 100%, and be sure to remember that cars are not animated on interchange connectors. In a busier city, things might lag (the cars may be gray boxes for longer), though, but then again, most stuff does after a certain point.

Drazicdesign likes this.